What should I do

I have done my MCA and working in a MNC in Gurgaon. My married 2 years ago with a guy whoes family was in Palwal (Haryana) but he was working in Chennai. It was agreed before the marriage that he will come to Gurgaon with-in 2 months of marriage, which he didn't. 4 days after the marriage he left and came after a year. For couple of months I was forced to stay in his Aunt house in Gurgaon. She tortured me mentally and when I spoke to my husband he didn't supported. Later I was given a room in the same house and I was forced to pay Rs.15000/- per month rent for the same. I paid it for couple of months and then when I refused I had a huge argument with my husband and his father. Since then he alongwith his family are torturing me some or other way. I have made several complaints to his mother, father and other relatives but nobody is able to provide any solution. Due to this cruel nature of his we were not able to start our married life so far. Now when I was planning to take divorce he has filed a case against me u/s 13 Hindu Marriage Act. He claims that he has some Whatsap chat of mine in which I am chatting with one of my male friend. He is treating to me that he will prove that I have illicit relationship with other guy and thus he need divorce. This way he can escape from Estiri Dhan and maintainance. He is also pressuring me to sign a mutual consent divorce plea and then he will withdraw the case he filled against me. and if I will not sign the mutual consent he will share some messages (which I have not written) to whole of my family and office colleagues (he has already stolen address book from my mobile). Please suggest what should I do in these circumstances.