Seeking Advise to proceed

My Self Mr. CY (age: 72 Yrs, National Award Winner, Retired) staying in Cooperative society wants inform you that one of the flat owner from the building Mr. X who is not residing in building but given for rent has come to our flat for society related discussion & during this he started using offensive language and started threating us. As My son & daughter in law are working both are not present during day time, Here I would like to state that Myself, my wife both are senior citizens along with 2.5 Yrs. grandson are at home. I also would like to declare that I am the Chairman of the mentioned society & as per the rules we had requested politely for police verification report of the tenant who are staying in Mr. X flat. On this his reply was he does have time for all such things and starts quarrelling with loud voice creating nuisance scene at the residential society. After the instance of this threatening my wife who is a cardiac patient and myself who is already suffering from osteoporosis are under serious trauma. Requesting you to look into this and advise how to proceed. Due to security reasons Names are not Quoted.