Succession certificate

I lost my husband after 4 years of marriage, and he left with FDs HDFC policies, Max policies, sbi pf amount, and ICICI policy and his bank accounts on mothers in laws name (as it was before marriage). Now Mother in law is a nominee everywhere. I have a son 4 year old who is a minor and staying with me. I ought to file for succession certificate as my mother in law was not ready for mutual settlement. I filed for succession certificate in Nov 2012 in city civil court secunderabad (AP) as I was residing there after death of my husband. Now I have shifted to Nagpur. My question is, in whos favour the SC will be issued and in how much ratio of property. Can I transfer the case to Nagpur? How much amount of court fee I will have to pay at scunderabad court? and to lawyer? Mother in law has counter filed. I am having evidences in coming week. Also in one salary account of my husband, nominee is not registered. Can I separately apply for SC for this at Nagpur? Please guide me. Regards. Shefali.