Where to file appeal against order of dismissal

-.Please help me out of one difficulty. 2- I (aged, about 45 years) was Senior Manager in Central Bank of India, Mumbai.The Bank dismissed me from services (in April-2014) after taking disciplinary action.The proceedings were not conducted as per laid down procedure and was also in violation of principles of natural justice. 3-Thereafter, I studied law and in Mar-2016, filed the Writ petition (in person) under Article 226 at Mumbai High Court against order of dismissal (total grounds urged-50).The petition is at pre-admission stage. 4-Presently I reside at Bhopal (M.P) where I am persuing LLB. 5-It is difficult for me to travel and stay at Mumbai due to financial difficulties, family problems, cost involved etc. 6-Please note, all the Respondent/s in my Writ Petition is based at Mumbai and the cause of action has also arisen at Mumbai. 7-At the same time, it is also to be noted that the respondent (Central bank of India) being state (under Article-12) is a nationalised bank, having Regional Office at Jabalpur with Zonal office at Bhopal. 8-On what grounds you think the Transfer Petition before SC can succeed. Presently the case is at pre-admission stage-at Registry level-objections to be cured/removed. 9-Please guide me how to get my Writ Petition transferred to Jabalpur High Court (M.P) and the cost involved. 10-Please also guide which is better course- 1)-SUIT FILE BEFORE SESSION COURT ,OR 2)-APPEAL BEFORE CIVIL COURT,OR 3)- WRIT PETITION. Regards, Jitendra K Sharma (Final Year Law (LLB) Student, Career College of law, Bhopal)