Regarding 498a ipc

Am a 22 year old woman, am married for 7 months now. Since the day of narriage my husband n ma in laws are torturing me, harrasing me mentally and physically. Their prime motive is money, ma parents are financially stable and ma husband is ma mothers brother in relation. Being my grand mother, she has tortured me a lot, they used to nit provide me with food. I've suffered a lot for food. Ma husband manhandles me n ma BIL and FIL drink and abuse me in very much foul words. I was pregnant, ma husband and ma in laws used to torture me to terminate my pregnancy. On 14th june 2014, ma husband n my MIL pushed me out of house i fell down my baby got aborted. They snatched my mangalsutra n sent me out of the house. During my begining days of ma marriage i got to know that, ma husbands family have driven out my SIL( i.e my husbands brother's wife), recently i met my SIL and we both lodged a compaint on my husband's family. Police have filed 498A, 34,504 sections on them. Now my husbands family have gone missing. Its been 10 days we have lodged the compaint, no action is taken on them. Now what should my SIL and I should do regarding this. Please give suggestions, it'll help us a lot.