Home Loan Issue
My Name Is Manoj Rawat I am From Ghaziabad I am going to buy a property in Ghaziabad and apply home from HDFC,
Loan Is approved however there is some difficulties in property paper......as per bank
The Property alloted by Ghaziabad Development Authority in approx year 1989
1. The allotey name Is Veena Soni
2. Veena soni sell this property in 1992 .
The "sale agreement & will " made in favour of Mr Ram Kumar ( died in 2013) and GPA done in favour of his wife Smt. Pista Devi (Alive)
3. year 2012 the Registry done by Veena soni to Smt Pista Devi through Ghaziabad Devlopment Authority .
Legaly as of now The property onwer is Pista Devi ....
I guess ...Once the Registry is done ...the agreement and will doesn't matter . only Registry does matter.
Now i want to buy this property from Pista Devi.... however the bank told me that they can't made payment Cheque in favour of Smt. Pista Devi as GPA holder / Registry owner.
Bank ask me for Mr. Ram Kumar “Legal Heir Certificate". and NOC form his dependent
I don’t understand why HDFC need the “Legal Heir Certificate” & Relinquishment deed , if the seller is alive with the Registry and proper property paper..
Please Reply me .. what should i do because the “Legal Heir Certificate take much time approximate 2-3 month
1. Sale Agreement & Will is made on Seller Husband’s Name “Mr. Ramkumar” (he is no more now) as per best of my knowledge buyer can made the agreement anyone name in his family. please consider it as only a cash receipts between Buyer & Seller.
2. Will A document in which a person specifies the method to be applied in the management and distribution of his estate after his death. A will permits a person, the testator, to make decisions on how his estate will be managed and distributed after his death.
However “Power of Attorney” is made in favor of “Smt. Pista Devi” W/O Mr. Ramkumar (Alive ) and Registry is done by GDA between “Allotey” (Veena Soni) & “Power of Attorney” holder Smt Pista Devi. Once the Registry is done I guess the agreement and will doesn't matter . only Registry does matter.
I don’t understand why you need the “Legal Heir Certificate” & Relinquishment deed , Please note the seller is alive with the Registry and proper property paper.