Suit in Court and cancellation of Entry at SDM

Greetings from the harendrasinh , there is family Pact, Mothers share apportion from three Son's Land, 01 Acre of Land from each Son's . Till she alive the particular 03 Acres will be in her possession and administration from that yield she will cater the Cloths for Three Sisters as per Rajput tradition, but Particulars Survey Nos will be on the name of particular son's and after the death the particulars Nos will be taken by each sons. The Two brothers are step brothers, One brother already taken the 01 Acre of share by force in 1975, we let go the matter since his Condition worst, but Elder Brother has Sold the 01 acre of land in 10/3/ 2015 , Neither informing nor taking written consent from the Mother. Now i want to cancel the Entry by appeal in Sub Divisional Magistrate Court and Suit in Civil Court. please guide me under which section and Act i can file, i am Advocate ( Ex-Serviceman ) but not practicing regularly, i am representing my case as a party-in-person in the Highcourt once, Revnue Sachiv, Collector etc. please oblige me sparing your valuable time. Give me fundamental points so that i may draft my self base on your valuable and important points.