As per hindu marriage act I have been marriade being a fresh with one divorcee women having a 8 year boy child from her earlier marriage. My marriage was duly registered as per law. It was happened in last year 2015 May and just within 2 months of irregular stay at my home, my wife back to her parents by finalising within herself to not to come back and since Aug 2015 till today she never come back and asking the elimoney for the divorce although it yet to be filled.Please also note the she has got all the compensation from the previous case as per divorce deed and apart from this we have executed an mutual aggrement wherein It was mentioned that in case this ongoing marraige fails to survive I am not entitled to pay any amount to her as compensation by any means as she hs already availed the same earlier for this. Please suggest me the course of action they can take against me and what sort of action and protection I can avail from the law as we are belonging a lower middle class family and by caste a marwadi.