residential land purchased which is under registration ban

Hello Dear sir/Madam My name is srujan reddy i have purchased a land in 2008 october which is under registrations ban from july 2008 due to people who sold their lands long back they are illiterates and now they claim their property but unfortunately this land was already given municipal permissions and some people took loans from govt banks and only few plots around 20 very empty plots in this site there are almost 6 colonies which come went under ban, but people who took loans from govt banks every thing went, now it has been 8 years the registrations have not yet started and people not getting loans, but it seems to reopen the registration in coming 1 or 2 yrs it seems, I purchased in october 2008 and bulit a house in 2010 october and living in the same house . i have made a pyment of 95 percent that is 35 lakhs to the owner on october 2008. the remaining 5 percent is due when registration happens, in the document its clearly mentioned that there is a registration ban as of now due to some reasons as soon the as the registrations open the vendor will do regsirtation to vendee paying remaing 5 percent that is 2.5 lakhs . now my questions is he is my relative and more over he was saying it has been 6 yrs since ban was not lifted. settle that money we will do registration when regsiration will start or else pay interest . what shall i do i dont want to daily face him asking money so as a relative what is the best way we can give remaining money but with full rights to be on safe side. he is good person but we have to be little serious in money and land matters on our safe side , so please advise me sir I know that the regisration ban will be lifted soon after govt gives GO on this but to be on safe side as i am paying remaing 5 percent full amount what we have to do. already i took all link documents from the start only regsitration is left to be done.i hope it takes 2 yrs land is located at survey no 201 of saheb nagar kalan, hayathanagar mandal,vanasthalipuram