back wages on pending criminal case

sir, i am a teacher in government school. my wife registered 498a case on me and my family members,which caused judicial custody for more than 48 hours. District educational officer issued orders for suspension for the above said reason. He ordered for the departmental enquiry, which is held, but of no use to me , hence i pushed to go to andhra pradesh tribunal at hyderabad. APAT ordered "the case of the applicant is squarely covered by the order passed in O.A.6286/2013by division bench of this Tribunal on 26.08.2013." further it added "in view of the circumstances explained above and also following the order in O.A.6286/2013, this O.A. is allowed by setting aside the order of suspension issued by the respondent". when i sent my represention for reinstatement my D.E.O.,by clasue (C) of sub-rule 5 of rule 8 of the Andhra Pradesh Civil serivices rules 1991, reinstated me into service pending finalization of disciplinary proceedings and subject to the outcome of the result of the judgement in the 498a case. he has not mentioned regarding my suspension period i.e. it is to be considered as period spent on duty or any adjustment to leaves .now my questions are !)am i eligible to get back wages or not, as per tribunal order? 2)what should be done when an officer issued proceedings to reinstate into service from suspension, without mentioning the suspension period? 3)is my suspension period is regularized or not? 4)if i am not elgible to get back wages what about my annual increments and other benefits , are they postponed or stopped till the judgement in 498a case. please guide me .thank you in advance