Sir, I am a soldier live in Hyderabad. I got engaged to a girl of Gujrati in Aug 2010 (Gifted a gold ring of worth Rs. 26,100 and expensed Approx. 1.5 L for the engagement ceremony). Marriage was fixed in Feb 2011. When the marriage date was approached, no response from girl side, even after several times called them. Honestly waited for her though fresh matches came. In 2013, when we were distributing my younger brother wedding cards to our relatives, we came to know that she got married to another boy in 2012 without informing and cancelling the engagement with us. In 2012, when her parents got engaged her with one, we went to Gujrat and requested them to cancel the fresh engagement, but they shut the doors for us and abused. Later we came to know that the fresh engagement conducted in 2012 with another boy was cancelled. We returned home and kept quite and decided to perform marriage for my younger brother leaving my marriage aside. After my brother's marriage we enquired her marriage for genuinity, we came to know few facts i.e., she got married to Gujrati in 2005 and continued it for years before our engagement. Due to differences among them, Gujrati filed a case against her in family court and matter was Subjudice. We also filed a case under 420 but the petition is dismissed due to lack of evidence. We could furnish along with the petition 1) Gujrati and her marriage affidavit and photoes 2) Voter ID card showing her present husband 3) Lisr of 78 SMS sent by her after engagement 4) Engagement card of us 5) Marriage compatibility chart of us 6) Gifted gold ring purchsed bills but we could not produce any evidence from the Gujrat family court case pending against her. We didn't get justice for our lost respect, fame in society as they are grossly cheated us and more over they are favoured by passing an order as lack of evidence. Pl advice us.