False FIR of 376/377 along with 498A

Hello, 376 and 377 have been charged in FIR and also in CRPC 164 statement by my wife against my younger brother and myself along with 498A. Police has taken 164 statement where she alleged that 376 & 377 have been committed. But with the help of her father, relatives and reputed neighbors, me & my wife have settled the disputes in presence of reputed people / relatives and wish to live together and want to take back all the allegations and FIR/cases. My wife has also given an "Settlement Agreement Paper notarized on Rs. 100 stamp-paper" duly signed by 4-5 witnesses from both sides to SP but IO (investigation officer) has not closed the case with FR and instead he has charge sheeted my father where as for me & my brother, IO & SP told to take Bail. Now, wife and wife's father have given another affidavit (notarized at Rs. 10/- stamp-paper) for court that mentioning in affidavit that they signed the complaint in hurry under the influence by some people. In reality such crime have never happened. This is clearly mentioned in affidavit. Could this new affidavit where she and her father declares that crime is never committed, can it be used to get FIR & Chargesheet Quashed or get Bail to husband and brother against 376/377/498A? Please guide.