Maan haani ka dawa

Dear Sir, Myself Kundan from Ludhiana (Punjab), I want a legal advice from you that can I do a “Maan Haani Ka Dawa” on my neighbors. My neighbor’s had made our family life hell. Every day they are fighting with us on new points. I am working with a private firm and living with my Old mom and my family. One of my elder brother who is affected from Polio also living with us with his family. Last week my neighbor who was returned from Australia one year back had started to argument with my old mothers (regarding some water issues), he had used abusive language for my mom and my family members. He had used abusive language for me also. I don’t want to go police station to lodge a FIR against them, because I know police will only support him because he has enough money to pay them. So I want to file a “Maan Haani Ka Dawa” against him. Can it is possible. I had made a video of my neighbor when he was fighting with us. So I can produce it as a proof. It is valid on court ? Please suggest me. Regards, Kundan