Rescue of sick mother

Dear Sir, My brother and his wife had filed a false case of domestic violence against me and my wife in 2012. He made my mother also sign case against me. My brohter died last year in an accident in 2015. My mother is having diabetes and sister-in-law is working woman, hence not able to take her porper case. She is not in a position to give her right kind of atmosphere after brother's death. We have filed a compromise application to settel the case in Sept 2015. However, it is not yet closed, as sister-in-law is adamant in certain property related issues. Hence probably not wiling to close the case. My mother is asking me to take with me for treatment and change of atmosphere. She want to live with me and also with sister in law as her children are smaller in age. Please advice how can I take my mother with me for treatment? There is NO court order that my mother can not stay with me. Sister-in-law is telling my mother and all other relatives a lie that due to court order my mother can not go with me. regards, Sawant