I need my Certificate Back

Sir, I am Hemanth kumar, Iam from Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, Sir here is my problem, Iam joined B.Tech in VRS YRN College of Engineering Technology, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh in 2015(Affliated to JNTU, Kakinada), Sir i am applied for the scholarship and the scholarship is sectioned for me from the governament of AP, sir iam discontinued my b. tech in Second year (2015) due to some family financial problems, after some days i went to college and i told my problems and i asked for the my certificates they are told to me pay the three years fees (Rs.45,000), how can i pay the money sir, i have no money to pay the fee for my certificates, i went to college many times for my certificates and i told to the principl, the principal is replaied to me any where you can say we will not give the certificates without money, IS IT RULE IN UGC AICTE, Please help me sir, my life is spoilling, I hope will help to me, whom to approach to get back my certificates, Please help me sir any way to get back my certificates. Thanking Yoy Sir,