Maintanance case/dvc

My marriage was held on 2010 . After that in 2012 my brother and my husband sister marraiage was done but in june 2015 divorce decree granted by additional district court for my brother and her sister ( her sister applied for divorce ,my brother exparte ) .mean while my husband filed divorce (ID) in additional district court ,narasaraopet, guntur on july, 2015 and i contested their . in jan ,2016 case was transfered to prl. Distrct judge, guntur as earlier court has no jurisdiction as it is special marriage act. In feb, 2016 i filed M.C at my hometown . My parents given them dowry and we had bank statements only as a proof where it withdrawn. Mean while we requested other party for mutual but they decline that they didnt taken any dowry and they didnt give any thing . from 2014 i was at my parental home . my husband was harrased during my matrimonial life but i was bared . My mother taken hand loan for giving dowry but my husband refused to return . My husband is private employee . please suggest me can i file dvc now under additional dowry as they demanded , how can i get any amount i was given as both didnt like to reunion. And also give information of can my bother and her sister divorce decree is valid as additional district judge has no jurisdiction of special marriage ( my husband filed divorce at same place but transfer)