Stay on false ipc 377

There were some disputes between me and my wife as she andd her family members wanted me to live away from my parents. When I refused she left me. Me and my family members tried a lot but she didn't come back. After 1.5 years her brother called me for sorting out the problem but when I went there with my father he and his friends abused and beaten up me. I went to police station but police didn't register complaint. On next day (5th Oct) I get my medical done and filed an application in court under section 156(3) (on 7th Oct). The application could not be filed on 5th and 6th due to strike and condolence. On 26th Oct my wife's lawyer filed application stating that I went to her home and brought her back to my home at 4th Oct and on 7th Oct me and my family members beaten her up and threw her out from home. He submitted a false medical report of the 7th Oct. Also in application he put false allegations that I used to do unnatural sex with her and requested to file fir under IPC section 498a, 307 and 377. Now police has registered the complaint and I have taken stay from high Court that is valid till July and the case is in mediation center in high Court. what will happen if mediation get cancelled? Will stay be cancelled automatically after July or will it be extended? Can I get regular bail without arresting as the allegations are false or one can't get bail in advance under IPC section 377 even if the allegations are false? Also the police are aware that the allegations are false but they usually threat me that they can arrest me if I don't comprise. Kindly suggest what should I do. Thanks in advance.