Will is not registered
My grandfather made a will in which he clearly mentioned that he mentioned in this way as -
1. I ( grandfather ) already seperate my elder son " isingh "giving 50 percent share in shop .
2. I ( grandfather ) already gives what ever i want to give to my younger son i.e to " bpsingh "
3. I ( grandfather) - the only dauther is happily married and living happy in her life .
4. My son "rsingh" who cares for me and loves me so i m giving my full house property to him - he will be the only owner of the house .
The will is signed by 2 supporters and also signed by grandfather .
The will is written in the stamp paper - but not attested by notary or any further person .
In the back side ( serial no. Of notary is everything mentioned - showing genuiness of the will -
My question is we are living in a joint family where
Isingh (his son is living- issingh has died ), bpsingh and rsingh are living together with their families -
1. Can r singh sells the property ?
2. Is will is valid as it is not registered .
3. Can i registered it ( as the supporters are alive and with full support to us )
Please help me out in the same - as i m the son of rsingh- with approximate time required for the process