Regarding maintenance for my mother

Respected sir, I m Ujjwal Sharma(M-27),from Aburoad Distt.Sirohi(Rajasthan)my mother's name is Mrs. Aruna Sharma and father's name is Shashikant Sharma. marriage in year 1984 i have one elder sister(Preeti)(28)who is married.My father is govt.employee in railway department in Baroda(Gujarat) I m employee in Automobile company in Udaipur(Rajasthan) Me and my mother live separately from my father since Approx.19 Year.We lived with my “Nana Ji”at aburoad. Now in 2014 We Submitted case for maintenance for my mother in Baroda family court but my father did not want to give her maintenance he has also living with another woman without legal divorce with my mother. 1.My Question is Can court give us Govt.lower for case?because my salary rs 8600 pm only and no any other source income,my mother depend on me 2.Can we transfer case from Baroda to Aboroad? 3.Can any NGO help us in this case because another woman live freely with him without any legal permission We need your help please suggest us and help us,please... We are waiting for your kind response Ujjwal Sharma