i m in troble n cheated by a lady who is working in massage parlo

hi, my name is rajeshchauhan n I m an handicapped person,recently I m staying in Mumbai address a1,r.no.811,tulsiwadi nav-nirmansoc,s.k.rathod road,mahalaxmi,Mumbai-400034. i had a flat at nallasopara(e) address-B-WING,R.NO.407,SHIV SHYADRI SOC,NEAR SANGAM MEDICAL,ANCHOLE ROAD,NALA SOPARA(E) Dist- THANE.we had decided to sell the same.one lady name Mrs.Pratidyasurve she had approached to us n ready to buy the same flat on housing loan.she was working in massage parlour and her loan was sanctioned of Rs.1300,000/-(thirteen lacs) our agreement of sale of Rs.1860000/- She had paid the half amount and now Rs.115,000/- is left from her and she had given me in writing on the Rs.100/- BOND PAPER that she will pay the same amount within 14 months and now her 14 months is over and it is more than 16 months and she is denying to pay the same amount. i have a query that a massage lady worker how the housing loan sanctioned.plz kindly help me out for the same because i m in trouble and i have to find out that on what basis she got the loan?so how can i found it and how can i file a case on her? I had approached to the POLICE STATION at nallasopara(w) the officer incharge denying to reistered FIR against the same and advice to FILE a FRAUD/ CHEATING CASE at VASAI COURT.I don’t understand that how I can file a case against her? And how I can recover my Rs.115,000/- from that lady. I had given a written notice of due balance ayment of period of 7 days and the 7 days period is also over.so please kindly suggest about the same Rajesh Chauhan [deleted]/[deleted]