Can builder removed flat owners name in land transfer and society
I am pravin staying at kamothe, navi mumbai,
We have received OC on 26-07-2010, since last 5 year, builder was not doing society, after several meeting and letters builder submitted file in CIDCO for Land transfer and society formation on 24.11.2015. but when we enquired in CIDCO, we come know that builder intentionally removed our 14 members name from list of members by applying whitener (white ink) on society papers on which builder taken our signature for society and land transfer., we have paid to builder Rs. 30000.00 for 1BHK and 20000 for 1RK in cash, and builder have not issued any receipt for same.
As per approved plan we have 4 overhead water tank, builder was provided only 3, after we write letter for same, builder started to construct 4 tank.
1. Can builder remove Signature and name by applying whitener after taking payment for society formation and conveyance?
2. Can OC be cancelled if builder have not completed work as per OC and approved plan?
3. Please advice what we have do in this situation?
4. Where we can complaint against builder for fast action?
5. What period for result in consumer court.?
My mobile no. 8097644333