family member certificate

Dear Kaanoon My father expired in the year 1998 at Vijayawada in former Andhra pradesh whilst working as senior section engineer in Indian railways. Since then my mother with me in hyderabad. In the recent past My mother has applied for family member certificate via meeseva online services in telangana state along with all documents by paying the prescribed fee. There was an inquiry for the authenticity of the particulars furnished by my mother by the visiting VRO from the concerned MRO office. After a week we received a phone call, which was mentioned in the application form by us, from the Revenue inspector that as per their rules they cannot issue family member certificate as the aforesaid application form has to be submitted with in the year of demise of the government employee. We were not aware about this fact. However when we asked for subsequent action they advised us to approach civil court for issuance of the same. I would like to know what is the procedure to apply for family member certificate from the civil court and who has to be approached for the same.