Mutation Certificate issued in 1994 but name not appears in ROR
1) Sri Malakar had purchased land (having 2 different RS Khatian No.& 2 different Plot No.) from 2 different owners Sri Gobind Naskar and Sri Tulsi Charan respectively in 1990. Sri Malakar sold that piece of land to Sri Alok Roy in January 1991.
2)Certificate of Mutation in the name of owner Sri Alok Roy was issued in July 1994 by BL & LRO Office,Thakurpukur- Metiabruz Block of South 24 paraganas District, West Bengal by Prescribed Authority U/S 50 of WBLR Act, 1955.which clearly shows 2 different RS Khatian No.& 2 different Plot No.
3) Order for Conversion of land from Sali (Agriculture) to Bastu was issued in the name of owner Sri Alok Roy in August 1997 by Office of the Sub-Divisional Land & Land Reform Officer, Alipore Sadar, South 24 paraganas District, West Bengal.
4) After Conversion, Sri Alok Roy got Building Plan Sanctioned from Maheshtala Municapality and he constructed two storey house thereon during 1998-2000.
5) Sri Alok Roy sold his property to Sri Chandan Kumar & his wife in March 2013.
6) All land and Municaplity tax are paid in the name of Sri Alok Roy and all taxes are uptodate.
6) Now Sri Chandan Kumar wanted to sell his house to me, for which Bank need ROR (Parcha) in the name of either Sri Alok Roy or Sri Chandan Kumar for Housing loan.
7) To get Parcha (ROR) in the name of Sri Alok Roy, we approached BL & LRO Office,Thakurpukur- Metiabruz where one agent informed that Khatian no.is in RS (Revisional Settlement), hence ROR might not have been updated in the name of Sri Alok Roy. Same reply we got from one official of BL&LRO Office.
To confirm the same, we applied for Certified Copy of Plot Information from which it was confirmed that land is still in the name of 2 old owners Sri Gobind Naskar and Sri Tulsi Charan respectively with 2 different RS Khatian no.& 2 different plot no. and nature of land is still Sali (agriculture).
8) To substitute the name of old owners by Sri Alok Roy in ROR, you need to apply for fresh mutation and after getting new Mutation Certificate with LR Khatian No, you have to apply for Conversion of same land.
Since Mutation and Conversion Certificate has already been issued by Presribed Authority of Govt of West Bengal in 1994 and 1997 respectively in the name of Sri Alok Roy, and moreover fresh Mutation and thereafter fresh Conversion (of land where two storey building has already been built in 2000) will take very long time, we request you to guide us the appropriate course of action urgently.