Suggest about my problems

I (suman ) got married since 5 year back and having two year old baby girl and my husband is working in indian army and general duty. since one year my inlaw and husband is doing mental and physical torcher and my mother in law always say that my son will divorce you ,government open joint salary account but my husband stop my ATM card and dont give any money for my expenses and never bring with his on army quarter as i have suffered from some decese (TB)but after lots of pressure from my fater they send me for treatment now i am ok .now i am living at my father house since 8 month .now my husband and father in law saying to all that i have theft some jwellery but i have not bring any husband always say that i will do second marriage and some time i also seen some kind of talk with another girl. so please suggest me what kind of action i can take whether can I approach to indian army for salary and also suggest i can file any case in delhi or not but my inlaw is in gujrat.