Khata measurement correction

As mentioned by all of you, I approached bbmp revenue department for getting my khata extract done on 1996. But they said they don't have any records and in 2005 i. e after the construction of my house, they have written my site measurement as 39 by 43. When asked they mentioned that we can give the sale deed for correction. I did the same. Now the revenue inspector came for measurement and he is telling that our building measurement is only 42 by 45 and the passage 4 1/2 by 45 will not be included in khata. How can that be possible when they can't produce the khata made during 1996, and now they are measuring by building size as site measurement. Please provide me the contact details of lawyer shashidhar s sastry so that I can personally meet him and file a suit. My question is: 1) does the passage not include in the khata site measurement? 2) if yes, then whom should we report this? 3) if no why not, since sale deed clearly mentions that the passage belongs to us. What should we do and whom to approach in this case? My sale deed schedule clearly says "east to west 47 1/2 and 4 1/2 passage adjoining to this land".