Sir am veena loved and married a guy 3 years ago without knowing the fact that he has already married and having two daughters. She left him when she knew Abt his relationship with me. n filed a mutual divorce case in the respected family court of Ranga Reddy dist .That case is disposed bcoz both r failed to attend the court. His first wife is very bold n having loose character. Nw a days she is frequently contacting him through phone and asking for money. He is very poor when she left her , then I started a own business with help of him n earning well. I will bring the children to my home in their vacation and help her also sometimes she needed money . Nowadays my Husband regularly contacting his first wife n taking care of them also he said that he need his two wife. I can't accept these. I think they are playing drama on me n utilising me for his well settled life. I would like to file a cheating case against them. Or can I appear for a divorce petition? Plz help me to solve my problem sir. I got vexed with these.I dnt knw what to do bcz my parents are aware of these all the problems. They r belongs to another state. I wouldn't like to inform all matters to them to spoil the peaceful life of the old age. I struggling alone for my existence. So plz tell me all the legal suggestions to solve this puzzled situation in my life.