Right to take share in father property

Hello, I am vishambhar sharma from himachal pradesh. My father had left my mother when i was 1 year old due to family dispute.that time there was no divorce or any other lawful documentation between them. after 8 years my father has got married with another lady .Now,my father does not have any child or heir.I am only child of my father from his first wife. my maternal mother was taking care of me and my mother. She gave me a good education and life.Now, i am 27 years old and i met with my father 3 -4 times.He lives with his second wife.He deny to accept me as his son.I request him to accept me and my mother but he did not do agree.my all educational and personal documents have name of my father .Moreover ,my mother also has voter id as a name of husband. I request to you kindly suggest me a best way to solve out this problem as i am in big tension and i m not secure about my future.I am facing problem financially also because my maternal mother is not able to help us more.My father has property (agriculture land and home in native place.) what should i do so that my father accept us. my no. is [deleted].