Updation of aquired education qualification in service record

I have completed my M. Tech degree from IIT Delhi in the year 2015 after taking permission from our organisation NHPC. Before This I have completed my B. Tech degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University in the year 2011. I joined our corporation NHPC as Jr. Engineer (E) on the basis of my Diploma Engineering qualification. Now I am Engineer (E) after the service of 14 years and qualifying the competetion exams and interview at JE to AE and AE to Engineer level both. But now my corporation NHPC deny for adding my M. Tech qualification even taking permission before taking admission in my M. Tech IIT Delhi. NHPC gave me permission for both B. Tech and M. Tech degree courses for said institutes/ University before taking admisstion and add my B. Tech quslification first and after 2 and 1/2 year they remove my B. Tech qualification from my record. Can I file my case in CAT or Delhi High Court because I am now posted in Uttrakhand and my residence is in Delhi. Even our Corporate/ registered Office at Faridabad (Haryana)