Can i get share in property

My hubby and me brought home after 2 years of marraige. For that we took home loan in that my income is considered for eligibility. But at the time of property registration my hubby said property will be only in his name. My name is not added. Emi is deduction is from his bank account. But i am using my salary for household expenses. Since last 5 months my hubby is for emi i use to give him cash by mortgaging my jwelley. Till last month i m giving him cash.this month any other reason i transfer money online from my account to his account. That time he was very angry..and said me why do transfer want proof for your money and he said if you demand anything for this house i will kill you. You will not get anything. Now he removed my name as nominee. And added his mothers name as nominee. Also he locked the home and didnt allow me to enter into home.i asked give me key he said i will not give you all jwelley is mortgage to jweller. Now i m living at my moms home. All monetary help i gave my hubby is in cash.i dont have any proof. But i spent all my salry for home only. Please help me.