Women misusing law against men

Hi Kindly suggest on the following. I am residing at DDA SFS flats in Delhi, One of the neibhour living on second floor started throwing garbage and water from second floor itself. This has been a repeated affair. While leaving for office in morning she started throwing water and my clothes got some dirt on them. On requesting humbly that this is not good she got into a verbal spat in a shameless way and also asked neibhours to join. Later when I went inside the house, she came out in public and accused me of forcing entry to her house as well as pushing her to which she became unconscious. At the same time she called her husband and PCR van. I was threatened in the PCR van by her husband and the crowd and her husband made verbal abuses to my father in presence of police. Later at the Police station she reported a false complaint of as described above. She made a false complaint of me forcing entry to her home and pushing her and trying to physically abuse her. This is totally wrong as I never left my premises. One witness said of verbal spat but didn't say any such thing of me forcing entry or pushing her. As she was on second floor and I was on ground floor. In the evening I settled the matter by verbal and social apology and couple has given written compromise at the police station. Since morning she is making provocative remarks and instigation. Please suggest what are my options and if the complaint can be reused.