Criminal case for illiegal recovery notic

Dear Sir/Madam I have industrial shed at MIDC Waluj Aurangabad Maharashtra. Due to financials problems I could not run the factory I want to give shade on rent so i applied for NOC from MIDC but they did not gave me. on the other hand they issued me a recovery notice of Rs5.00,000/- for sublease charges even my shed is vacant not rented to anyone but MIDC given a bogus tenant name and telling that I had given the shed on rent to their bogus name of MIDC for 3 years and calculated the recovery including open space for an amount more than 5,00,000/- and saying that I have violated the agreement. 1) I haven't given the shed on rent to their dummy tenant 2) They have calculated the charges of recovery on full plot area where as 35 % are is open space as per MIDC rule. 3) I applied for NOC from them in written application but they did not given NOC so I could not rented the shed 4) I seek NOC from them but they did not given so I could not rented shed not even MIDC's dummy tenant. Can I file criminal case under defamation, fraud, injection, extortion, forgery, 195, cases or any other as per your opinion Waiting for your reply soon G N Shaikh