Government premises and Slum rehabilitation scheme.

My father was a government employee in irrigation dept. Maharashtra gov. He is retired now this year. My father got 'government premise' in Pune from irrigation dept. But later, that land of government premise taken by municipal corporation under road widening project and gave flats on rent under slum rehabilitation scheme. But rent agreement of that flats done with irrigation department and not with actual occupants(PAP- project affected people). Now we r living in flat given by municipal corporation from last 7 years. All other flats holders in this building r not irrigation dept. Employees and irrigation dept Also saying us to pay maintenance charges to them. After my father's retirement Irrigation department showing this flats as government premises and saying us to vacate them. Now my questions are.. 1) can any gov. dept. Eligible for getting flats under rehabilitation scheme? 2) can any gov. dept. take flats on rent and give them to their employees as government premises on higher rent than it paying to flat's owner (i.e. Municipal corporation) 3) can any gov. dept. Order their employees to pay maintenance charges to third party for government premise? 4) important question is, irrigation dept. Showed these flats as government premises but not provided light meter and water supply also. And we r living without water supply to flat from 3 year. We use to fetch water from outside. Can I file case for violating fundamental right of getting clean water and air? How? And can I demand compensation for all mental and physical damage I faced? In this case irrigation dept. Officers were demanding bribe from us to allow municipal corporation to make rent agreement with us. Corporation requires N.O.C. from irrigation dept.