Gift Deed made by Frud

A property of 109SQY was on the name of my mother in law in 2008 her elder daughter has given 3lac and said that she need to sign the papers that says that she has given 3lacs and she will keep the property on rehen but made her sign on GIFT DEED and after 4yr her husband passed away and she said to her mother that she want to stay with her as she lost her husband her mother with the love and affection.with in an year my father in law passed away after that she said that as my father in law passed away time is not good said by pandit we have to leave the house for 3 months before 3months she case back in the house and took the position and refuse to allow me mother in law and my husband only son. we some how cancelled the DEED but after that cancellation she has filled a injuction order and now took the position of the property.We have the memoradam of understanding saying that she gave the 3lac and she will return the property now she is refuse to take the money and to return the property. Please advise..