I am now 53 years old and a senior Scientist in DRDO

I was an Inspector in CRPF in 1984, and later quit CRPF on the ground of betterment of job and Joined Navy as a commissioned Officer in 1988 and later in the year 2000 January I was again relocated with a new post as Research Scientist in DRDO , and at present I am senior Scientist in Pay Band IV grade pay 8700 equivalent to DIG rank in Police force. My Question: On 29th May 2015 I was arrested by a group of 3 police personnel from sulthan Bathery Police station, Kerala on the basis of a petition filed by my own beneficiary and neighbour from my native place charging 420. The officer who ordered the arrest was the CI of S Bathery Police station whom with I had a talk over phone on the issue of charging 420. The charge was fabricated by the Police Officer and the charge was not submitted to any court before the arrest was made. Later after 3 months the same police submitted the charge to the JCM II court only after making sufficient political pressure. On 29/5/2015 on the day of my arrest I spoke over phone to this Officer about my hectic schedule of official duty to Vizag and asked a few more days for my direct apperarance to his police station which is about 300KM from Office at Kochi. But irespective of all this he ordered my arrest on 29/5/2015 from my house and produced to his police station on 30th May 2015. Later I understood that he was taking purposeful revenge on me. Prior to my arrest neither he obtained any court order or any directive was not issued by court. On 30th May 2015 I was produced to JCM II court and released on bail and the case is settled with the petitioner before I was produced to the court.. My question is how to give suitable lesson to this Polices Officer(CI) who did the arrest with out any court order? Can I file a case against the CI for suitable compansation? If I keep passive he will repeat the act of mischief further to many? How to address this act of revenge?