Survey no 130/2

Dear Sir, Kindly view the attached link and the complaint on Kaanoon below, I think he is my neighbour at the Survey no 130/2 and mine is also same case, even today EC is in my name, I have the original registry papers with me but the land is occupied by local farmers, I would like to share the EC documents and Registry papers with KAANOON for advice, kindly provide me with your whatsapp number Please view the below details Land Survey No 130/2 in Vattinagullapay Hyderabad Respected Sir This is to bring to your kind Attention That in March 1995 I had bought a piece of land 400 SQ Yards from super star consultant(mohd Ali Seddiqi) Mehdipatnam which he had taken from GPA Holder Goul Mohd @ Pattedar of Vattinnagulpally 1- SRI Mangalaram Narasiah S/O SRI M.Laxmaiah 2- SRI Mangalarm Prem Kumar S/O M. Narasiah it had been Registered in my name After this , I had gone abroad, now I returned to India as I Lost my job , I went to vattinagulapally to see my plot but everything has changed, my plot is not visible I went to Rajandranagar Mandal , And Gram panchayat of vattinagulapally for Help to get Layout 130/2 vattinagulapally or search my plot but They did not help me and then I met VRO of vattinagulapally , in Rajandranagar mandal Mr sudhakar Reddy told me that this Survay number belongs to Government Land ( Latavi patta) and then I went to Pattdar House in Vattinagullapally Mr Prem Kumar He said we naver sold any plot then i went to serch GPA Holder Address That is wrong Address Idepend on this land for my daughters marriage and son’s education, it is very difficult for me . Please Advise me What to Do Asked 6 years ago in Criminal Law Religion: Muslim ################## Today I met Mr. Siddiqui, the broker who sold the land to me in 1995 with GPA holder Gul Mohammad. Mr. Siddiqui is telling that the land which he sold to me was patta land in 1995. Now government is claiming it to be government land. He is telling that the GPA holder is dead and also that I cannot file a case against him. He asked me to file a case against the government. Please advice me what I should do. ################# I had filed a criminal case against Md. Ali Siddiqui in 2017, CCNO.845, 2017 in Kukatpally Criminal Court. From 2017 till now it is showing "Summons" when checked online.I want to get my money receoverd from Md. Ali Siddiqui. Now the value of this property is more that one crore, please advice me how to recover my money from Md.Ali Siddiqui. Asked 2 years ago I request you (KAANOON) kindly to provide me with the name of the above complainant as well as his mobile number as it will help both of us in pursuing our case together Fazal