What does the following order mean? Is it that the conditions only become operative in the event of aresst ?
The applicant/petitioner, in the event of his arrest, shall be released on bail, on the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall furnish a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/- with one surety in the like amount, to the satisfaction of the Station House Officer (SHO),
2.The applicant shall also join investigations as and when so required by the IO. The applicant shall appear before the learned Trial Court when summoned and on every date thereafter, unless specifically exempted by the learned Trial Court.
3. The applicant shall not leave the NCT without informing
4. He shall not leave the country without express permission of the learned Trial Court.
5. He shall make no contact with the witnesses and any such attempt shall be considered to be an attempt to interfere with the investigations unless it is through any court annexed Mediation Centre, in case the parties desire to work out an amicable settlement.
6. The SHO is directed to accept the bail bond only after verifying the address of the petitioner.
7. The petitioner shall furnish his mobile phone/landline number and residential address as well as that of his suretyvto the I.O./SHO concerned and both shall keep their mobile/landline phones operational at all times during this period and in the event of any change of the same, will immediately inform the same to the I.O./SHO;
8. The petitioner shall drop a pin location on Google Maps so that the location of the petitioner is available to the Investigating Officer
I have note been arrested after the order are these conditions even operative?