How to get easy quash

Sir/madam, I am a private teacher and single boy in my family having 3 sisters of which two are married. I married a girl on 19 march 2015.She stayed with me in just 15 days of marriage and call her parents fought with me with out any fact and ran away on 5 april 2015.she threatened me to give five lakhs rupees other wise she will filed an fir against me and my innocent family members. she filed 498A ipc,406 Ipc and sec4 and sec6 against me and my family members. I didn't take a single rupee from her as dowry and they have no proofs than too an fir has been filed against me no advocate is giving me good suggestions ,they all are advising to fight against her in court .But I am a very responsible person who has to look after a sick mother and manage all expenses of my home .Please guide me in this contest I will remaing greatefull to all of u...........Thank u llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllSmali