Easement right to property

Dear sir/ madam, I have purchased a land in 1998 in Bhimtal district nainital uttrakhand and build house on it that time I am to having no objection to use the pegdanti or kachi road to my house my anyone but in 2013 a society came up in front of my house and builder provide gate which we are using to assess my property and car can be driven from there but know the RWA president not allowing as to use that gate and saying that it's a private society and you cannot use our road to assess you house. I have rented my house but RWA create problems for my tenant to use the gate. They have put lock on the gate and telling as it was for security reasons and soon they will replace gate by wall. My problem is I don't have any other road to reach my house and because of it I am also not able to sell it. I talk to the president of RWA and he said that in AGM we have taken this decision to replace the gate with wall and we have our rules and regulations. He also said that this is your problem how you reach your property not him problem. He said If you go legally you will not be able to sell the property and they have best lawyers to fight the case against me. Please guide how to have easement right to my property and in further use my property easily.