recovery of pending maintaince amount for more than 10 years

My mother and father got divorce in 1986, case for maintenance has been filled and maintenance is granted. After heavy followe up some maintenance amount paid by father butkeeps on default on many occasions and finally after high court order he paid 23 months without default in maintenance amount. But during this period he secretly taken VRS from job and shown court that he is job less. This was happened in 2004 . Now recently we came to known that he has some fixed deposits with bank we attached the fixed deposit , lower court order for decrre . But father moved to high court for writ petition and withdraw all his amount .As per high order he has to deposit the decree amount as a pre admission conditions . But at present he has withdraw full amount from bank and transferred to his family member. Today high court hearing he didn't obeys high court order. Since the efforts has been taken for last 15 months to attach fixed deposite and no amount recovered. He has transferred all his property to his second marriage wife. One thing is clear that he don't want to pay money and want to delay the matter and his advocate is very smart too. Sir do u have any remedy . Maintainence granted under Hindu marriage Act.