Cbse marksheet name correction

Sir account to d new cbse amendments it is said that no correction is possible "in any case" for the students that have passed out the school. Though this rule was made in march 2015 the cases that the cbse people kept pending (e.g. my case of last year June) are even not being soughted. How can changes now be done in the report card as it is been used every where , for the passport specially . What flexibility of the system do we talk about everytime , when we cannot ease out things for people ,even though they are valid For the information of others who are facing with the same problem i am posting the amending rule of case that says " Applications regarding change in name or surname of the candidate may be considered provided the changes have been admitted by the court of law and government gazette before the publication of the result of the candidate " ON account of the above statement what should i do to get a corrected mark sheet , or atleast get a passport made because my passport application is being rejected because of faulty parents name in my case marksheets