Dowry and hit and harresment

Hello sir, Myre wedding ko 3.7 years huy h.after my honeymoon my mother n law demand money,car.sir mujy wedding ky six month bad 8 month ky liya myre mom ky gar chor ay.or jb ma wapis ae 3 days bad to gr may entry nh de mother n law nay.after eight month my full family decide a meeting WD my Husbnd to final this relation.atlast my husbndcs ready for this relationship. We shift separate. But my in-laws interface always spoil my life.after one year I he a baby in-laws s fine but after Sox month my Husbnd be to accident .my inlaws joint mecwd his home. Jasy Husbnd six month bad tek huy mother n law ky kam samny aagy.mother n law NY interest PR pasy pick kiya thy.or unka intetst dyny ky liya gr ky paper tak gerwe thay. Ab gr shift krky new ly rhy h take logo ko unky pasy dy dy or SB teak ho jy.PR mother n law Husbnd or father n law ko marny ko khate h . bekoze ma unko money nh laa ky dy rhe.kl bye fatherbn law NY Mara tha husband ky sath.police ae the pr unhony written complain mange h. Ma apny baby ka future spoil nh krna chate .mother n law hamara relationship spoil kr the .shadi ky bad father n law NY kae bar myry sath gande baty or Harry Ki the.jb ya bat Husbnd ko bolo tb unhony father n law ko mentally btay. Now I want to continue this relation but save hit and beat and no demand for money. Pls help me