Company taken 3 lakh rupees from me to get relieved
I worked in a company for 18 months and resigned. Served 3 months notice period as per company norms but on 89 day they replied to my resignation mail and mentioned that you accepted 24 months agreement bond which is mentioned in your offer letter or else you have to pay 3 lakh rupees as a damage cost.
1. I joined as experience candidate 2 yrs.
2. They did not give the full offer letter with terms and conditions before joining. After joining, after Few days they given. I did not take that point as serious because that time I didn't have intention.
3. I did not get any training from organization and any other investments on me.
4. I served more than notice period because they did not give the release.
5. At last I paid 3 lakh to get the receiving letter.
6. I did not sign any legal agreement.
7.there was one point in my offer letter states that you have to serve 24 months from the date of joining ,in case of breaking 3lakh rupees have to pay as damage cost.
8. I paid 3 lakh and got receipt from them and I have all nodue forms with sign from all managers.
Is there a way to get money back by proceeding legally...give me suggestions.