Police complaint

Q) i married in 2006 but 3 months later my wife statred troubling me on baseless allegation .everytime she went to her parent house at gurdaspur punjab she refuses to come back.after spending months there then some eldery relative try to make compromise .in 2008 she files false complaint in women cell. in 2011 she files case of domestic voilence and i filed divorce in jammu. then she went to supreme court for transfer . in 2013 compromise was made at supreme court.now after 2 yrs she again went to her parent house and later refuse to come back and files police complaint against me under sec 181. we went to police station but they didnot turnup there.her allegations were found false and police submit report to ssp.after that they file same complaint in womencell in same city. i told womencell incharge about earlier complaint and she said that she will return this complaint with remarks that complaint was already filed in other police station of same city. now after 10 days they again started calling me to visit women cell. what shd i do?