Divorce case Filed in another state - Divorce case 13(1)(i-a)
Divorce case Filed in another state - Divorce case 13(1)(i-a) Under SECTION 13(1)(i-a) OF HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955
Desperately need advices. Please answer ASAP
We both parties are permanent residence of same city and state.
1. How to get transfer the case to my own state as we cannot afford to travel to another state.
2. Is there any way to come without appearing once also and get transfer?
3. We have threat from parent-in-laws as they are not good people, if we appear in another court.
4. So what are all advices.
Please Patiently go through the entire short story and advice. We lack support and guidance, we lost our father in our childhood.
My Sister got married to Central Govt employee(Naval service) in Sept 2013. After getting quarters, her in parents in laws left her to camp. But my brother in law use to be away from home(quaters) and always use to be chatting on face book with another girl upon asking use to say only friend. This got distributes between them. my identified got all the information abut his illegal activities. Upon noticing she informed her in laws, knowing this father-in-law use say sorry to my sister on phone and advise not to tell any at home and make them trouble.
But he cleverly misguided her, i am like your father use to ask all personal related thing between them. coming to know that his son is interested in another girl he made to collected all negative against my sister made her to do so.
One fine day she called us and started telling abut evil things of by borther in law to Mother. Mother went to stay with her over there for a month in May 2014. parents-in-law asked my siseter for applying B.Ed exam , so she travel back home with mother to take exam.
After exam they asked to come there home, mother went along my sister to drop her in in laws home, at mid night they made to sign on stamp paper which stated at i am not interested and my mother made me to marriage force fully. Taken back all Spouse navy entrance ID cards. They both came back.
On this we haven't done any police complaint, as it may cause ruin in relationship. Waited for 3 to 4 months, advocates advice to send notice conjugal rights. But we did do so. Still waiting for best time to come.
The parents –in-laws publishing to relatives that we will go and bring back home. So we where waiting.
Now they have issued divorce petition from another state court. Under SECTION 13(1)(i-a) OF HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955
Now we realized that father-in-law done all thing in some systematic on advocate advice to get rid of my sister.
1. They recorded all the videos of meetings b/w our elders
2. My sister scolding messages (they created the scenario to do so), sister also sent new r u coming, I like you but they are not showing those.
3. They sent one letter mentioning all the details asked reply, now they also mention that in divorced file.
Please advise your valuable suggestions.
5. How to get transfer the case to my own state as we cannot afford to travel to another state.
6. Is there any way to come without appearing once also and get transfer?
7. We have threat from parent-in-laws as they are not good people, if we appear in another court.
8. So what are all advices.