Drive way to reach our house under section 251A Rajasthan Revenue

We filed a court case against our relatives & other persons (other filed owners) under section 251A of Rajasthan Revenue act 2010 to get a drive way (it is 100 years old drive way) up-to our home from main road. Based on case SDM visited to our village & on mutual signed agreement he gave an order of new driveway which was also accepted by us. But with in one month after an order opposite party (other filed owners) appeal in upper court & took a stay order by saying that we have another way & we disturbing them by these court cases. My queries are 1) How we can get our drive way which was approved by lower court or how much our case is strong. 2) Is there any option to get an alternative way till court case is going on ? 3) Our relatives are not with us & still our fields are common (there is no partition in legal documents) so there may be problem in upper court ? 4) Should we approach to Mahila Aayog because my cousin sister went approx 500 mtr on foot to catch the vehicle for her delivery (there was no provision to reach vehicle at our home) and there is day to day problems for every body. 5) For an alternative way we had gave an application to Tehsildar, SDM & District collector Jodhpur also.