Land occupied by relative

Dear Sir This is bring your kind notice that I Shree Parash Nath Upadhyay, Aged 78 Year’s Residence at M/s. Ajanta Motor Works Opp- Sarbajanin Kalibar, A.T. Road Tinkonia, Tinsukia, Assam-786125 Contact:- [deleted], [deleted] Have six brother’s, except two including me, rest four are residing at our native place at Village- Kachnar, Post- Kachnar PS. Siswan, Via- Gangpur Siswan Dist. Siwan, Bihar Now a day I have been tortured mentally by my two younger brother Mr. Satrudhan Upadhyay and Mr. Sambhu Nath Upadhyay for six month’s, They have captured my land at our native place Bihar and farming over there for about to 20 year's and whenever I ask to vacate my land or give my share which is legally they are brutally abusing and threatening to beating/kill me and my family whenever I’ll come to Bihar. I am poor & old man and can not fight with them, so here you are requested to kindly help me out from this situation and provide my property from them. I hope you’ll take care this matter sympathetically & take prompt action against them. Thanks & Regard Shree Parash Nath Upadhyay