What are the next steps to be taken?

Hello , I am married for 5 years, and have a kid of 4 yrs, from the start of marriage days i was harassed both mentally and physical by my husband and in-laws. There were continuous money demands which me n my parents met just to have a happy life, but nothing changed and the violence continued until i tried suicide. My husband made a separate house for us but still his mental and physical torture continued until i found that he is having extra marital affair since 5 years , we caught him red handed and took him to police, Now i have filed case against him under the sections : 498a, 506, and 307. he was sent to judicial custody for 14 days. In counter with the help of his affair lady he has filed an assault case against me and my family. Now both the parties are out on bail. I want to get rid of this person with out of court settlement , since he claims to be married to that lady he will leave his life happily and i need to suffer without thinking of my future running around courts and police. need advice how do i proceed with my case? I am a Muslim and unfortunately his second marriage is valid. what to do . please help