not getting relieving letter, copy of service book, arrears etc.

After more than 11 years of service, my College terminated services, verbally without giving any reason, on 20/08/2014 after long leave due to orthopaedic surgery from 13/03/2014 onward. After lot of struggle, P.F. account was closed in April 2015. Gratuity case is under process. I have several times requested them to provide me following: (1) Relieving Letter (2) No due Certificate: (3) Copy of Service Book: (4) 10% D.A. difference effective from 01/01/2014 (till March 11, date after which I had been on LWP because of orthopaedic surgery) which is paid to all staff members, only I am deprived of despite of several requests. (5) Three Months’ Notice Pay: I was not allowed to re-join the duty on 20/08/2015 even after production of Fitness Certificate from concerned Surgeon. College must pay me three months’ notice pay as I was suddenly made jobless and had forced me and my family under grave financial crisis. (6) 6th Pay Commission arrears Are there any Section of IPC under which I can file a criminal case against the College? Porf. V. P. Parmar