Valid legal procedure

Sir. One of my relative who was serving in foreign country, while on visit to India has opened FIXED DEPOSITS (NRE) in Bank of india branch, nearly one and half years ago. But he has put for nominee SELF.Also, it was his single indiviual account. Unfortunately, he expired recently due to massive heart attack in foreign country. Now, how to claim the FD amount transfered to his wife's( RESIDENT) name in INDIA since she will continue to stay in INDIA. For your information, they have a SON and A DAUGHTER both married (Both blessed with children) and staying in INDIA. For a short duration SON with his family are also staying in foreign country. Kindly guide the procedures involved. Indemnity bond can be given. Specifically advice whether any GUARANTORS also need to sign.Because, in GUARANTORS form lot of their personal details are asked to be furnished such as property details(value of purchased and present value),employment details, pan no,FD details, Bank account details etc., I personally feel these details are not necessary since she is not taking any BANK LOAN. It is her husband's hard earned money. Best regards GSSR