How to get bail under 419 and 420 section

when I was informed by police that my brother was arrested under the section 419/420 and told me to arrange the amount immediately and return to the person who has filed the case.I informed him that this is a false case and I belongs to a very poor background without any parental support.I am single mother(having 3year kid) and solely dependent on my brother.As I belong to different state,I asked him to give some time to arrange a lawyer for my brother's bail.Then the police himself said he will help me by arranging a lawyer and asked me to pay 75000 for the bail which he will pay to the lawyer.I somehow arranged 50000 and paid in the account given by the police. On the day of hearing,the plea was rejected(cause not known).When I asked advocate the reason for the rejection,he was willing to inform me anything.He said that he wont speak to me as the case was given by the police.When I told that I have already paid 50k for handling the case,he said that he didnt recieve any amount(which was already paid to police by me).I have the conversation recording in which police agreed that he has recieved the amoubtvsent by me and has also paid the lawyer. After waiting 20 days,we decided to change the lawyer (arranged by me) and asked the advocate(arranged by police) to give NOC.But now he is demanding Rs 2lakhs to give NOC.Its been a month and we are stuck in this deep trouble.Please suggest a way out.